Lani – Kona, Hawaii
End of My Trip – Paris (3)
End of My Trip – Paris (2)
End of My Trip – Paris (1)
More of the Versailles tour.
Versailles is an enormous area that takes at least 3 hours to see most of it. Of course, if you want to see everything and listen to all the detailed explanation of every room, painting, and sculptures it could take weeks.
I loved the crystal room the most, with its chandelier. In my mind’s eye I could picture way back when, they had party in this room and guests danced in this grand ballroom.
More pictures from this palace…
(11) In another room
(10) Another painting
(9) More nude sculpture
(8) Me, inside the chandelier room
(7) The crystal chandelier
(6) More chandelier room
(5) A Sculpture inside the chandelier room
(4) This is the chandelier room
(3) Napoleon Bonaparte??
(2) One of the paintings on the wall, I think, showed Jesus with Mary Magdalene
After finished walking inside the palace, finally I went out and visit the Versailles garden. It’s also huge garden
(12) Beautiful isn’t? Pools, flowers
(20) This picture taken from the top. You can see all tourists walking down, everywhere in the garden
(19) You can see how huge it’s the garden
(18) Another fountain at the background
(17) More fountain
(16) Another fountain in the garden
(15) From the distance
(14) A fountain in the garden
(13) This is the palace, looking outside
To be continued…