1 small red cabbage, cut into pieces
1 carrot, slice
5 long beans, slice
2 baby kailans
(all are slightly cooked, except the cabbage)
SPICY CHICKEN CURRY
500 gr chicken (I choose skinless fillet), chunk
100 gr chunked champignon mushroom
50 gr black ear mushrooms
50 gr dried cashew nuts
2 tomatoes (sliced)
100 ml coconut milk
100 ml water
1 cm turmeric
1 cm ginger
3 chilies5 cayenne peppers
5 curry leaves
3 bay leaves
2 lime leaves
1 big onion
3 tablespoon curry powder
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1. Preheat the cooking oil, after it reaches its heat, sautee the already-chopped big onion till it smells good.
2. Insert the ground spice and wait till it fragrants.
3. Put lemongrass, bay leaves, lime leaves and curry leaves into the seasonings, mix well till all wither.
4. Then, put the chicken into the mixtures, add the curry powder. Heat and stir it well until its colour change.
5. You can add water or coconut milk first, it depends on your taste.
6. While you’re stirring the curry, add sugar, salt and pepper powder. Stir and let it till boiled up.
7. Add the chopped champignon and black ear mushrooms. Oops, don’t forget the cashew nuts!. Mix again.
8. Finally before you serve it, add the chopped tomatoes for adding sour and fresh taste for your curry.9. Prepare your veggie bad as the example (or you’ve got another idea). Pour the curry on it.
10. Enjoy your spicy curry on veggie bed.
*for the chili, you can add or reduce based on your taste).
This is my amateur styled cooking and I love curry so much :)
Tangerang, 31 May 2015